Updated: November 27, 2016
The 24 Best Kid Friendly Hotels in Orlando, Florida
- Universal’s Portofino Bay Hotel
The “Despicable Me” Kids Suite has 2 twin beds, 1 king, and sleeps a family of 4.
Hotel phone: 407-503-1000
- Buena Vista Palace Hotel Disney Springs Resort Area
One Bedroom Family Suite sleeps a family of 6.
Hotel phone: 407-827-2727
- Coco Key Hotel and Water Park Resort
Family Rooms have connecting rooms and sleep family of 8.
Hotel phone: 877-875-4681
- Comfort Inn Kissimmee, Maingate East
Queen Rooms sleep family of 4, with free breakfast. (Cheap but good.)
Hotel phone: 407-507-3808
- Holiday Inn Resort Orlando Suites & Waterpark
King Suites sleep family of 5. Three Bedroom Suites sleep 6.
Hotel phone: 407-387-5437
- Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress
King Rooms sleep family of 4.
Hotel phone: 407-239-1234
- The Point Orlando Resort
Family Suite has 3 king beds, 1 sofa bed, and sleeps a family of 8.
Hotel phone: 407-956-2000
- Universal’s Cabana Bay Beach Resort
Tower Family Suite sleeps a family of 5.
Hotel phone: 407-503-4000
- Walt Disney World Dolphin
Classic Double Room sleeps a family of 4. Deluxe sleeps 5.
Hotel phone: 407-934-4000
- Westgate Palace Resort
Two Bedroom Villas with kitchen sleep family of 6.
Hotel phone: 407-996-6000
- Wyndham Lake Buena Vista Resort Disney Springs
Queen Tower Room (with Disney view) sleeps a family of 4
Hotel phone: 407-828-4444
- B Resort and Spa Located in Disney Springs Resort Area
Rooms with 2 queen beds and a sofa bed sleep family of 5.
Hotel phone: 407-828-2828
- Disney’s Beach Club Resort
Queen Rooms sleep a family of 4.
Hotel phone: 407-934-8000
- Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
Courtyard Room (with bunk bed) sleeps 4. Deluxe Room sleeps 6.
Hotel phone: 407-824-3200
- Floridays Resort Orlando
Two Bedroom Suites sleeps 6. Three Bedroom sleeps 8.
Hotel phone: 407-238-7700
- Staybridge Suites Lake Buena Vista
Two Bedroom Suites sleep family of 8. One Bedrooms sleep 4.
Hotel phone: 407-238-0777
- SUNSOL International Drive
Premium Rooms with 2 queen beds sleep family of 4.
Hotel phone: 407-203-2664
- WorldQuest Orlando Resort
Two Bedroom Family Room sleeps 4. Three Bedroom sleeps 6.
Hotel phone: 407-387-3800
- Wyndham Grand Orlando Resort Bonnet Creek
King Rooms with Bunk Beds sleep a family of 6.
Hotel phone: 407-390-2300
- Quality Inn & Suites By The Parks, Maingate West
Suites with 2 double beds and a sofa bed can sleep family of 6.
Hotel phone: 407-390-0204
- Quality Suites Royale Parc Suites
One Bedroom Suites sleep 5. Very cheap but still nice.
Hotel phone: 407-396-8040
- Best Western Orlando Gateway Hotel
Standard Rooms are cheap and sleep a family of 4.
Hotel phone: 407-351-5009
- The Florida Hotel and Conference Center
Basic Room is cheap and sleeps a family of 4.
Hotel phone: 407-859-1500
- Ramada Suites Orlando Airport
Double Suites with 2 full beds and a sofa bed sleep a family of 6.
Hotel phone: 407-240-3939
- Avanti Resort Orlando
Deluxe Queen Rooms sleep a family 4. (Cheap but good.)
Hotel phone: 877-821-3010
Family Apartments in Orlando
Apartment rentals for families in Orlando, Florida. All units have kitchens and swimming pools. Most have washer/dryer, dining room, dishwasher, and free-wifi.
- Melia Orlando Suite Hotel
Two bedroom suites sleep 6, family suites sleep 7. Both have full kitchens.
- Grand Beach Resort By Diamond Resorts
Three Bedroom Apartment sleeps a family of 8. Two Bedroom sleeps 6.
- Legacy Vacation Resorts – Lake Buena Vista
Junior and one bedroom suites sleep family of 4
- Orlando Fun Rentals
Two and three bedroom villas sleep 6, three bedroom townhouses sleeps 8
- Marriott’s Imperial Palms Villas
Three bedroom villas sleep family of 6.