Updated: October 17, 2016
Tips and Recommendations for Naples
- Naples is a little rundown, chaotic, and (let’s be honest) dirty. It’s well worth a visit and is the gateway to the beautiful Amalfi coast but be prepared for a southern Italy atmosphere.
- The best pizza in Naples is at Pizzeria Brandi – there’s usually a lineup but it’s worth the wait.
- Herculaneum and Pompeii are both wonderful sights. Do both if you have time but for many families with younger kids Herculaneum might be the better choice – smaller, less busy, easier to get around, and a little closer to Naples. Getting a guide at both is worth the expense.
The 5 Best Kid Friendly Hotels in Naples
1. Royal Continental Hotel
Hotel phone: +39 081 2452068
2. Europa Grand Hotel
Hotel phone: +39 081 267511
3. Suite Apartments Angioini
Hotel phone: +39 081 0140238
4. Vivi Napoli
Hotel phone: +39 328 2384833
5. Best Western Hotel Plaza Naples
Hotel phone: +39 081 5636168