Goa with Kids – Recommended Hotels
Taj Exotica Goa (luxury)
Benaulim, South Goa. Hands down, the best resort for families. The hotel has an outdoor play area and an indoor play room for kids. Loads of activities for the whole family including archery, cricket, golf, cooking and dance classes, chess, bicycles, and water sport equipment. The beach is beautiful and the swimming pool large and kid-friendly.
Resort Rio Calangute (luxury)
Calangute, North Goa. Great pool with a shallow kids’ area. Rooms are large and staff very friendly. The resort has a kids playroom and several great restaurants including an Italian restaurant that serves pizza.
Park Hyatt Resort and Spa (luxury)
Arossim Beach, South Goa. Pool is huge with varying levels and a gentle water slide. Rooms are spacious and have large bathrooms with huge tubs. The hotel has a private beach.
More Hotels for Families
These hotels have swimming pools and large family-friendly rooms.
- Santana Beach Resort – Singquerim, North Goa
Great kid-friendly budget resort.
- Sonesta Inns – Calangute, North Goa
Steps from the beach. Villas are large.
- Vivanta by Taj – Fort Aguada, North Goa
Supreme luxury, service, and suites. Expensive but worth it.
- Sandalwood Hotel & Retreat Panjim – Panjim
Penthouse suites are very family-friendly
- Beleza by The Beach – Colva, South Goa
Villas are huge and great for large families or groups.
- Best Western Devasthali – Bogmato Beach, near Airport, South Goa
Family suites have 2 king beds, full kitchen, and living area.
- The Treehouse Blue – Majorda, South Goa
1 bedroom apartments have kitchenettes and living area.
- Rosario’s Inn – Benaulim, South Goa
Fun and inexpensive hotel. (Not on the beach.)