Updated: August 9, 2016
Tips & Recommendations
- Barcelona is a popular year-round destination so be sure to book hotels in advance for any time of year (but especially June through September).
- HotelsCombined.com – Great website for finding hotel deals in Barcelona.
- My favorite hotels for families are the Aparthotel Arai (small rooftop pool, great central location near restaurants, shops, and squares) and Eurostars Grand Marina (large family suites, nice pool).
- Get Your Guide – Good site for tours, city passes, and attractions.
- The Private Cooking Class and Market Tour (the awesome La Boqueria Market just off La Rambla) is perfect for groups or families – easily tailored to your preferences or dietary requirements.
The 13 Best Family Hotels in Barcelona
Aparthotel Arai (luxury) – near La Rambla
Hotel phone: +34 933 20 39 50
Eurostars Grand Marina (luxury) – Barceloneta
Hotel phone: +34 93603 9000
NH Calderon (luxury) – L’Eixample
Hotel phone: +34 93301 0000
Hotel Colon Barcelona (moderate) – Ciutat Vella
Hotel phone: +34 93301 1404
Catalonia Ramblas (moderate) – El Raval
Hotel phone: +34 93316 8400
Citadines Barcelona Ramblas (moderate) – El Barri Gotic
Hotel phone: +34 93270 1111
Grand Hotel Central (moderate) – Sant Pere
Hotel phone: +34 93295 7900
Turin Hotel (budget) – El Raval
Hotel phone: +34 93302 4812
More Hotels for Families in Barcelona
- Icaria Hotel Barcelona
Large family and triple rooms. Nice outdoor pool.
- Hotel Ramblas Barcelona
Good value hotel. Large triples and quads.
- Hotel Andante
Good sized triple and family rooms.
- Royal Ramblas Hotel
Large family rooms. Interconnecting rooms available. (Free wi-fi.)
- Catalonia Plaza Cataluna
Large family rooms available. Nice outdoor pool.